Vermont Oral Health Care for All Coalition
The Vermont Campaign for Health Care Security is a member of the Vermont Oral Health Care for All Coalition whose members include consumer groups, children's advocates, organized labor, senior advocates, health care providers and health clinics.
Together we are working to ensure that all Vermonters have access to affordable, high-quality dental care.
For more information on this project, go to: vtoralhealth4all.org
How you can help:
If you have gone without dental care we need to hear from you!
- Have you ever delayed needed dental care because you couldn’t afford it?
- Have your kids gone without dental care because you couldn't find a dentist who takes Dr Dynasaur?
- Do you have Medicaid but can't find a dentist who will accept you as a new patient?
- Have unpaid dental bills caused you to go into debt?
- Would increasing the dental benefit from $495/year to an unlimited amount of dental work while you are either pregnant or 60 days post-partum be helpful to you? Why?
Contact Ellen with your personal story/situation at email@example.com or (802) 498-8039, or send us your story via our website: vtoralhealth4all.org
Your story will be kept confidential until you give us permission to use it.
For more information on this project, contact Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 498-8039.
For a link to a list of dental services and resources for Vermonters click here